Membership Information for Women in Design
WiD is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization focused on supporting and representing professional women in all sectors of the built environment: architecture, engineering, construction, landscape architecture, interior design, environmental design, urban planning and other related fields.
WiD offers women a community; opportunities to network and meet others that can inspire them, and resources for personal and professional growth. By investing in WiD you’re investing in your female employees and advocating for change.
How is WiD different?
Helping women meet other women in the industry is key to our collective success, so WiD helps members forge lasting connections to mentors, role models, resources, and friends. We believe that success is holistic – that the demands of work should be balanced with restorative play – so in each event we sprinkle in a little fun.
- WiD is an umbrella organization – we connect different industries, breaking down barriers
- We are inviting, friendly, fun (social) but also professional
- We are a direct reflection of how A/E/C projects work
- We focus on women and their networking – connections – everyone is welcome
- We celebrate, empower, and support women in the industry