Thinking About Hiring a Kitchen Designer?
The benefits a design pro can offer to your kitchen remodeling project
An ideal kitchen offers both form and function. It’s an appealing mix of design, finishes, cabinetry and appliances that can handle the day-to-day workload; it’s the heart of the home. When it’s time to create or remodel your own hardworking space, a kitchen designer can be an invaluable resource. Here’s why.
A designer can:
- Make the complex process easy for the homeowner. Choosing colors, styles and products will decide how your kitchen looks and functions for at least the next decade. You want someone who has experience to help guide your choices.
- Ensure that the kitchen is laid out properly to maximize your space and designed properly to make sure it functions as you hoped it would.
- Coordinate product arrivals, contractors and cabinetry installers, and handle anything that may arise.
- Interact with hundreds of vendors and manufacturers, and help you choose the highest quality products for your price range.
- Help ensure that the components in the kitchen will function as expected, that they look like they are supposed to, and that the cost is within budget expectations.
Morgan MacKay is the marketing manager at Kitchen Distributors, which has been designing and installing luxury custom kitchens since 1953. Contact him at 303-795-0665.
Content for this article provided by Kitchen Distributors.