The 2017 Wine Event Recap
The 14th annual Wine Event benefiting Children’s Hospital Colorado was a smashing success! Guests donned their fanciest garb and mask for the annual masquerade bash on June 17, 2017.
This year’s event raised almost $350,000 to support Children’s Hospital Colorado’s Family Resource Center and it’s encompassing programs and services such as Guest Services, Family Support and the Welcome Program.
Children’s Hospital Colorado would like to thank the following sponsors for supporting this yearly benefit:
- Premier Sponsor: Medical Staff
- Vintage Sponsors: Crothall Healthcare Inc. , GH Phipps Construction Companies, and McCarthy Building Companies.
- Leadership Chairs: Tiffany Belardi & Kevin Rogers
- Magnum Sponsors: Anonymous, Association of Volunteers, Braconier Plumbing & Heating, Ehrhardt Keefe Steiner & Hottman PC, Randy Carter—Benefactor/Boettcher & Co., The Liechty Family, U.S. Bank Institutional Trust & Custody, USI Colorado LLC, Vectra Bank Colorado, William N. Lindsay
- Vintner Sponsors: Brand Agents, Children’s Hospital Colorado, Children’s Hospital Colorado Foundation, Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP, Gallagher Kahl, Gary and Suzy Jaeger, Joyce Butler, Larry and Diane Jensen, Silvergate Pharmaceuticals Inc., The Martin Family
- Presenting Media Sponsor: Colorado Homes & Lifestyles
Colorado Homes & Lifestyles is proud to sponsor the Wine Event!