The Collective Voice for Colorado Home Builders
The mission of the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver is to improve our members’ abilities to responsibly meet the housing needs of the community for a better quality of life. By supporting and advancing members' business interests, the HBA creates greater success for our members and the industry at large by:
- Advocating for governmental public policy and regulation to support a vibrant and affordable housing industry
- Supporting public policy and regulations that encourage a vibrant and affordable housing industry
- Expanding individuals' professional expertise through education and certification programs
- Creating events that highlight the benefits of new home ownership
- Bringing members together through programs, networking events, committees, and councils that are designed to cultivate peer networks, meet new customers, exchange ideas and grow friendships
- Providing the place where peers discuss and act on issues of common concern
- Lowering business expenses through valuable member only discount programs
- Offering members a way to give back to the community through our charity of choice, the Home Builders Foundation
Top 3 Reasons to Join:
1. It's the collective voice of our industry
Regulatory activities and changes routinely challenge homebuilders’ businesses and ability to provide affordable housing for homebuyers. A key component of the HBA’s commitment to members is to defend the homebuilding industry against harm in our eight-county, 32-municipality region. As such, the HBA has a seat at the table whenever issues that can affect the homebuilding are on the menu.
2. Stay up to date with your professional education
From sales and marketing to building construction, management principles or general business, the HBA offers professional designation and continuing education programs for every staff level in your business.
3. Build valuable relationships
From big events — such as Industry Product Night, and the Parade of Homes Industry Night — to smaller ones, including barbeques and breakfasts, the HBA offers you a wide range of networking opportunities to build strong, long-lasting relationships.