Hannah Pobar’s Favorite Things
The founder and CEO of Home Studio List shares her must-haves
Hannah Pobar is founder and CEO of Home Studio List, a platform of styled homes around the country available to rent by the hour for photo shoots and film productions.
Here, the Denver resident shares nine of favorite things.
1. T-SHIRT It’s so nice being back in Denver and seeing the BE A GOOD PERSON brand tees seemingly everywhere. Not only is it a great daily reminder and mantra, but the company was started by my dear friend and Denver native, Darian Simon-Toliver. BE A GOOD PERSON, 1360 27th St., Denver, beagoodperson.com
2. COLORADO ARTIST Hands down, my favorite Colorado artist is Kelli Kroneberger. Her fine art paintings are an absolute dream and full of character. A commission from her is at the top of my list as I finish my apartment decor. Exploring the Forest, $1,250, kellikroneberger.com
3. COLORADO RETAIL My perfect Sunday includes stopping by a Guest House open house followed by a Plant Shawty pop-up. Guest House is basically real estate-meets-retail: They stage homes that are for sale that you can shop. Plant Shawty is a plant pop-up experience curated by my interior designer friend, Bret. Guest House Shop, guesthouseshop.com; Plant Shawty, @plant.shawty
4. TAKE-EVERY ACCESSORY Although it’s a little untraditional, it’s my Fujifilm disposable camera. I keep one in my bag at all times, so I can snap a quick photo when inspiration strikes. I started doing this a few years ago, and the developed prints have become some of my most treasured possessions. As a former professional photographer, I love the inherent quality of a good, old-fashioned printed photo. Fujifilm Fujicolor QuickSnap Flash 400 35mm Disposable Camera, two for $30, urbanoutfitters.com
5. SHEETS/BEDDING I like my bedding to be hotel quality—crisp, plush, and luxe. I’m obsessed with Snowe Home Percale sheets. Snowe Home is a trendy DTC company, and I love what they are doing online lately. Percale Sheet Set, $200, snowehome.com
6. HOUSEWARMING GIFT Lately, I’m loving atōst Bloom, an aperitif line made in Golden. Bloom is delicious over bubbles, plus the bottle and packaging are gorgeous and feel like décor in and of themselves. atost Bloom, $35, atost.co
7. FURNITURE LINE When I first saw the Vail Lounge chair by Denver Modern, I was enamored. Then I found out it was made in Colorado, and I loved it even more! It definitely will be in my next apartment. I’m also smitten with Lundy— another Colorado company that features classic yet innovative pieces. Vail Lounge Chair, $1,149, denvermodern.com; Georgette Coffee Table, $2,919, lundy.co
8. CULTURAL ATTRACTION I’m so looking forward to summer Red Rocks shows this season! Pandemic approved. On my must-see list: Kaytranada, Louis the Child, and Rufus du Sol. redrocksonline.com
9. CLOTHING DESIGNER Reformation is a brand I know I can always turn to for perfect-fitting clothes without the need to tailor them. I’m petite, and Reformation definitely delivers. I love how each piece has special and super flattering details. thereformation.com