Denver-Based Television Show Personality Stefanie Jones’ Favorite Things
Meet the British television show personality, fashion and beauty columnist, and executive producer and host of Stef & Tea podcast
1) HAIR SALON They say your hair is your crowning glory and I couldn’t agree more. I won’t let anyone other than Lindsay, founder and master stylist at elle.b Savvy, touch my locks. She gives me a full head of extensions that you’d truly believe were my own, and her color work is perfection. 5056 Federal 2Blvd., Denver.
2) COLORADO ARTIST When I first discovered Matti Berglund’s work, I was totally captivated. The Oslo-born artist now lives in Denver, and I’m a big fan of her oil-on-canvas, Elizabethan portrait-style work. She creates paintings of mysterious beauties wearing intricate garments that have a modern, contemporary flair. Totally unique and quirky.
3) WORKOUT VENUE My boyfriend and I work out with Sarah Fox every week at her Cherry Creek North personal training space, The Studio. If there’s anyone who can get me up and out of bed at 6 a.m., it’s Sarah! She certainly puts us through our paces. 2628 E. Third Ave., Denver.
4) ART GALLERY Located in downtown Aspen, Eden Gallery is a contemporary art lover’s dream. I swoon over their impeccable displays filled with work by their global artists, including a favorite of mine, the incredibly talented Angelo Accardi. 534 E. Cooper Ave., Aspen.
5) SKINCARE The change in climate when moving from the UK to Colorado really took its toll on my skin, and I developed adult acne. I visited Dr. Jack Zamora and his team for his InfiniViveMD facial, a next-level beautification stem-cell facial. It has completely changed my tone and texture. 36 Steele St., Denver.
6) HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCE Being British, having a kettle is one of the most important appliances in the home. I need my tea boiling hot. Smeg electric kettle, $189.98, Williams Sonoma.
7) ARTS VENUE An ideal night out for me is an evening at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts. When the theater reopened post-COVID, I went to see “The Lion King” and literally cried at the opening scene. I recently saw the Colorado Symphony Orchestra perform a night of Queen, but seeing “Hamilton” in March was the true highlight.
8) ACTIVE APPAREL Ogier is a Swiss fashion house with one location in Aspen and another opening in Vail this summer. I first went there for their ultra-sleek skiwear, but I quickly became a fan of the ready-to-wear collections. I live in the Zibellino cashmere coat in navy ($5,900), perfect to elevate any outfit, any time of year.
9) HOME DESIGN STORE Upon every visit to Watson & Co. I find the most unusual trinkets, antique designer homewares, taxidermy and Art Deco must-haves. I have some of my most treasured pieces from this shop—old books that smell like a library, golden trunks for storage and 1980s glassware to die for! 1524 S. Broadway, Denver.