Becci Matheson’s Favorite Things
What the Cambridge-born Boulder resident loves in and around Colorado
Cambridge-born Boulder resident Becci Matheson is a sales consultant at Todd Reed, vice president of the board of directors for The ALS Association Rocky Mountain Chapter and mother to 15-year-old twin boys. Her husband, Hugo Matheson, is co-founder of The Kitchen Restaurant Group. Here, her favorite things:
1. The Denver Art Museum features a wonderful assortment of exhibitions. It’s fun to peruse on the weekends when we have more time.
3. Max in Boulder carries inventory that is beautiful, hip and timeless, which is what we all desire in our wardrobe. Holly is an amazing stylist.
4. Todd Reed Jewelry. I was such an avid fan of this jewelry and such a frequent visitor to his Pearl Street showroom that they asked me to be a sales consultant. Best job ever.
5. Gypsy Water Perfume by Byredo is a perfect blend of bergamot, pepper, incense and sandalwood. It’s perfect for every day and date night. $150 for 1.6 ounces; neimanmarcus.com
6. Pompadours Salon in Boulder. I can’t say enough wonderful things about my hairdresser, Eddie—he’s cut my hair for 18 years now.
7. Brighter Day Floral Design. It’s always so special to receive one of their beautiful arrangements from my husband. Easily the best florist in Boulder.
8. The City of Boulder’s Spruce Pool is a family-friendly public pool with a laid-back neighborhood vibe. My top spot to go for a dip on a hot summer’s day.
11. My favorite restaurant is Oak at Fourteenth in Boulder, for lunch or dinner. The kale-and-apple salad is delicious, addictive and healthy!