A Recap of Our Redesign Debut Bash
Celebrate the new look of Colorado Homes & Lifestyles magazine!
On Tuesday, January 12, over 250 people gathered at the Duncan Pavilion at the Denver Art Museum to celebrate the brand new redesign of Colorado Homes & Lifestyles magazine.
The who's who of Colorado's home design industry—interior designers, architects, contributors and friends of the magazine—enjoyed a vibrant night of merriment, which included:
- delicious passed hors d'oeuvres and food stations provided by Kevin Taylor Restaurant Group
- an open bar with "Colorado Palomas & Lifestyles" signature drink
- floral arrangements from Bloom by Anuschka
- statements made by CH&L Publisher Holly Scott and Editor in Chief Kate Meyers
- goodie bags packed to the brim for each party guest!
It was quite the evening! Check out the photos below:
More photos in the slideshow below!
To peruse the Step & Repeat photography, visit: Redesign Debut Bash: Step and Repeat Photos
Want to learn more about our new look? Check out The New CH&L: Redesigned with Your Interests in Mind