10 Hot and Trendy Fireplace Designs
The New Year has arrived, and although we may be done roasting chestnuts on an open fire, we’re certainly not through with cold weather here in Colorado. A fireplace goes a long way in making any space—from sleek and modern, to cozy and rustic—feel warmer not just in temperature but in overall design. Whether it’s incorporated into your bedroom, living area, or outdoor space, a well-situated hearth is bound to make you want to stay indoors.
Toast in the New Year (literally!) with these 10 warm and welcoming hearths.
1. This contemporary wide-screen fireplace with a unique linear burner offers a sleek appearance.
2. Here a frameless window design allows you to enjoy the ambience of the fire.
3. This fireplace provides design doesn't compromise.
4. Redefine your home experience and enjoy the expanded sense of space with an indoor/outdoor fireplace design.
5. A see-through fireplace like this one opens up an indoor space.
6. This tub-side fireplace incorporates a revolutionary and innovative vertical design.
7. This slender, 7-inch-deep fireplace profile hangs on the wall.
8. For the discerning homeowner, here is a modern minimalist design.
9. Add warmth and beauty to two spaces with one indoor-outdoor fireplace.
10. Create the perfect mix of flame, glow, and lighting with a brick interior.
Jim Iversen is the Sales Manager with Rio Grande Co. View their profile or contact Jim at 303-218-6350.
Content for this article provided by Rio Grande Co.