10 Things: Stunning Lights for Summer Nights
The long days of summer bless us with extra time outdoors and dusk hours perfect for al fresco dining on the deck, in the backyard, or by the pool. When it’s this good outside, why go in? These functional yet whimsical offerings shed light on the evening—so your party doesn’t have to stop when the sun goes down.
1. Starry String Lights in Diamond/Silver (pictured above) $15-$99, also available in Amber/Copper, Restoration Hardware, Denver, Castle Rock.
2. Carousel Hanging Lamp by Design by Hive $895-$1,440, Hoff Miller, Denver.
3. Industrial String Lights in Red $59, also available in White and Graphite, West Elm, Cherry Creek North.
4. Solvinden Decoration for Light Chain $5 for 12-pack, light chain sold separately, IKEA, Centennial.
5. Soji Solar Lantern by Allsop Home & Garden $45, Shop at the Gardens, Denver Botanic Gardens.
6. Soji Stella Bulb Lantern by Allsop Home & Garden $45, Shop at the Gardens, Denver Botanic Gardens.
7. Vintage String Lights $49.95, Crate&Barrel, Lone Tree, Broomfield, Cherry Creek North.
8. Temara Lantern in Verbana and Sweet Lime $145-$195, available in 11 other colors, Creative Living, Denver.
9. Fermob Torch in Verbana, Nutmeg, and Carrot $350 (57”) $400 (65”), also available in Fuchsia, Birdsall & Co., Denver.
10. Outdoor Polished Column Candle Vases $250-$455, Birdsall & Co., Denver.