10 Super-Cool Reclaimed & Recycled Home Decor Ideas
What's better than home decor that is eco-friendly, has a cool story behind it, boasts a rustic air, and still has a sleek, modern vibe to it?
Well, there isn't much better in our book, especially when it comes to what's trendy in Colorado home design. Take a look at these rustic-chic pieces, crafted from the most unsuspecting raw materials, and be inspired by the transformation from old and demolished to new and cool.
1. A CLOCK MADE OUT OF BICYCLE CHAIN RINGS
2. A DRESSER MADE OF WOOD TAKEN FROM URBAN DEMOLITION PROJECTS
3. THROW BLANKETS MADE OUT OF RECYCLED COTTON
4. PILLOWS MADE OUT OF RECLAIMED BURLAP COFFEE BAGS & MILITARY CANVAS ARMY TENTS
5. COASTERS MADE OUT OF SCRAP WOOD
6. A BAR OR SIDEBOARD MADE OF RECLAIMED WOOD
7. CHAIRS MADE OUT OF REPURPOSED STREET SIGNS
8. A WINE RACK MADE OUT OF THE MAPLE FROM OLD BOXCARS
9. BAR STOOLS MADE FROM REPURPOSED OAK BOXCAR FLOORING
10. A RUSTIC BED MADE FROM RECLAIMED WOOD
Daniel Louis is the founder of Revampt, a home furnishings store specializing in eco-friendly products and goods individually selected for their utility, creativity, and unique re-purposed nature. He can be contacted at 720-536-5464.
Content for this article provided by Revampt.