A Recap of Our Redesign Debut Bash
Celebrate the new look of Colorado Homes & Lifestyles magazine!
Photography by Sarah W. Frazier and Rob Vogt
On Tuesday, January 12, over 250 people gathered at the Duncan Pavilion at the Denver Art Museum to celebrate the brand new redesign of Colorado Homes & Lifestyles magazine.
The who's who of Colorado's home design industry—interior designers, architects, contributors and friends of the magazine—enjoyed a vibrant night of merriment, which included:
- delicious passed hors d'oeuvres and food stations provided by Kevin Taylor Restaurant Group
- an open bar with "Colorado Palomas & Lifestyles" signature drink
- floral arrangements from Bloom by Anuschka
- statements made by CH&L Publisher Holly Scott and Editor in Chief Kate Meyers
- goodie bags packed to the brim for each party guest!
It was quite the evening! Check out the photos below:
More photos in the slideshow below!
To peruse the Step & Repeat photography, visit: Redesign Debut Bash: Step and Repeat Photos
Want to learn more about our new look? Check out The New CH&L: Redesigned with Your Interests in Mind