Mark Your Calendars for Coohills’ Beats on the Creek
Celebrate warm summer nights at Coohills restaurant during their summer concert series, Beats on the Creek. Enjoy the sights of downtown Denver and the sounds of local bands above the Cherry Creek some Tuesday nights from 6:30pm – 9:00pm while noshing on the delicious eats at Coohills. Proceeds benefit The Alliance for Sustainable Colorado, a nonprofit organization dedicated to transforming sustainability from vision to reality. Admission is free, but there are options to purchase corporate concert packages so you can treat your clients or coworkers to a musical night next to the water.
CORPORATE CONCERT PACKAGES FOR BEATS ON THE CREEK:
(Minimum of 15 guests require)
The packaged includes:
- Prime placement on the bridge, close to the stage
- 3 drink tickets per person, good at any of the bars on the bridge
FOOD TO BE SERVED:
- Wagyu Sliders – lettuce, tomato, ketchup, Dijon (2 per person)
- West Coast White Shrimp – poached shrimp with cucumber, horseradish, tomato sauce (2 per person)
- Hummus Crudo Board – blanched, grilled, raw farmers market vegetables, aged balsamic, with two dipping sauces
- Assorted House Made Pizzas – fromage, summer vegetable, potato rosemary, spicy saucisson
*Cost is $50 per person plus tax and gratuity. Space is limited. 4 day advanced notice required*
Contact Diane Coohill or Shayla Englund by email: email@example.com or by phone: (303) 623-5700.
CLAIM YOUR SPOT ON THE TERRACE FOR BEATS ON THE CREEK!
If you're one of many who want to enjoy the ambiance of the Coohills Terrace during Beats on the Creek (beautiful weather, view of the concert and mountains!) you might want to check out the pre-fixe menu that will be served on concert nights! Please note this delicious menu will be required if you are dining on the Terrace. Price is $50 per person plus tax and gratuity. The table is yours to enjoy for the evening with this menu!
First Course (choice of):
- Farmer's Salad – cucumbers, tomato, radish, haystack mountain goat cheese, Dijon vinaigrette
- Hearts of Romaine – pickled anchovies, parmigiano-reggiano, garlic croutons, lemon-garlic dressing
Main Course (choice of):
- 10 oz. Aspen Ridge Prime NY Strip Steak – creamed spinach, tomatoes, Maytag blue butter
- Braised Organic Chicken – french beans, creamed potatoes, tarragon veloute, biscuit crust
- Market Fish – provencale vegetable stew with zucchini, garlic, EVOO, spaghetti
- Tagliatelle – summer vegetables, Haystack Mountain goat cheese, tomato basil broth
Dessert Course (choice of):
- Summer Berry Feuillet – grand marnier mousseline, salted caramel
- Warm Chocolate Tart – hot chocolate sauce, malted milk ice cream
Coohills focuses on farm-fresh local and regional ingredients and features an open kitchen and welcoming interior designed by award-winning architects Semple Brown. The LoDo restaurant is the perfect place to relish in the Denver scene this summer!
Mark your calendars for Coohills’ Beats on the Creek!