Three Cheers for Bar Carts!
Plus a drink recipe
Raise your glass to these libation stations with more than a splash of style.
1. Wallbanger (above) in white by Loll Designs and Darin Montgomery of Urbancase, available in assorted colors, 100% recycled primarily from milk jugs, 30.5″ x 21″ x 6.25″, $459
2. Asher 2-Tier Rolling Bar Cart in silver by World Market, also available in gold, assembly required, 28.4″ x 14.2″ x 31.5″, $170
3. Gardener’s Delight Bar Cart by Dot & Bo, wood and metal, 18″ x 15″ x 35.5″, $249
4. Mai Tai Trolley in blue by Punt and Odosdesign, also available in white, red, natural oak and ebony/sand, 23.5″ x 16.75″ x 27.5″, $975-$1,025; at aplusrstore.com
5. 1930s French Trolley Bar Cart by RH Modern, made from stainless steel tubing, finished in polished nickel, 30.5″ x 19″ x 31.5″, $1,195; RH Denver, The Gallery at Cherry Creek
6. Dolce Vita Rose Gold Bar Cart by Ceci Thompson, iron with rose gold finish, 34.75″ X 16″ X 31″, $299; at cb2.com
7. Alfred Pedestal Table by Fermob, available in multiple colors, all steel, UV resistant, $374; at Fruehauf’s Patio & Garden, Boulder
The no. 25
A bit of deliciousness from the gifted mixologists at Denver’s Bar Fausto
- 1.5 ounces E.H. Taylor Jr. Small Batch Bourbon
- 0.5 ounce crème de cassis (black currant-flavored liqueur)
- 0.5 ounce chamomile tea simple syrup
- 0.5 ounce fresh lemon juice
Shake, double strain over ice into a Collins glass and top with a Lambrusco float and a lemon twist for garnish.