Save, Spend, Splurge: Chip-and-Dip Serving Dishes
Take your party to a new level
Take your party to a new level with these three entertaining pieces at different price levels. And for an added bonus, I included a delicious dip recipe!
2-Piece Chip and Dip Set, $17.90, Crate & Barrel; Denver, Broomfield, and Park Meadows
Oceana Clam by Nambe, $150; Bed, Bath & Beyond, Peppercorn, Dillards, and Macy’s
Kenya Chip ’N Dip with Crocodile Pattern by Mary Jurek, $200; Amen Wordy at Home, Aspen; HomeFest, Greenwood Village; Peppercorn, Boulder; and Neiman Marcus, Denver
FETA-DILL YOGURT DIP
- 1 cup crumbled Bulgarian feta cheese
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (or more, if you want it extra lemony)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toasted pine nuts, dill sprigs, and olive oil for garnish
Put first six ingredients in a food processor (I use a Magic Bullet), and blend until mostly smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil, and top with dill sprigs and toasted pine nuts. Serve with rustic potato chips or crudités.