What We're Loving at Boulder's New West Elm Store
West Elm has been upping its design game aplenty in the last few years. So hooray for the October 27, 2016 arrival of their brand-spanking new 11,000-square-foot store in Boulder’s 29th Street Mall. Editor In Chief Kate Meyers and Market Editor Eliza Karlson had a sneak preview before the grand opening and oohed and ahhed their way 'round the premises. Herewith, 10 things they wanted to buy in the first 10 minutes.
Here they are:
1. ST. JUDE BRASS LOVE OBJECT (above), $29, get it here
2. LOLA TUFTED SOFA, $999, get it here.
3. FAIR ISLE COLORBLOCK THROW, $99, get it here.
4. FELT MISTLETOE, $12, get it here.
5. FOLK PAD PRINTED BOWLS, $8 each, get them here.
6. MODERN WEAVE OVERSIZED STORAGE BIN, $99, get it here.
7. FELT BUNNY PILLOW, $49, get it here.
8. CHUNKY KNIT STOCKING, $29, get it here.
9. DROPLET GLASS CHANDELIER, $449, get it here.
10. WIRE MESH STORAGE RECTANGULAR HAMPER, $69, get it here.