CherryArts Festival at Stanley: 2016 Opening Night Grand Tasting
Please join us for the CherryArts Festival at Stanley 2016 Opening Night Grand Tasting!
On Friday, September 16, enjoy an exclusive first-look and art buying opportunity with national juried visual artists, and come hungry because this special evening features a “Grand Tasting” of future Stanley Marketplace businesses and incredible local flavors. Your Opening Night experience is topped-off with amazing and interactive art installations, live entertainment, open-bar cocktails and more!
NEW: Special VIP 5:00 p.m. early entry tickets are available and include one-hour early entry and special VIP-only party, limited to 100 patrons.
The CherryArts Festival at Stanley is a celebration of national art and local flavor on the border of Aurora and Stapleton. The Stanley Marketplace is a former aviation building that’s being transformed into a food-centric, community inspired hub on the border of Aurora and Stapleton. Opening in September 2016, Stanley will include a beer hall, multiple restaurants, a fitness center and yoga studio, office space, an events center, and numerous retail options.
- Opening Night "Grand Tasting" ticketed event on Friday, September 16th
- FREE Admission Saturday September 17th and Sunday September 18th
- Family activities, interactive art installations, live entertainment
- Produced by the Cherry Creek Arts Festival; proceeds benefit CherryArts, whose 501c3 non-profit mission provides access to art and supports art education year-round
- RSVP and share the Facebook event HERE
Friday, September 16: Opening Night Grand Tasting*
* ticketed, 5:00pm VIP early entry available
Saturday, September 17: FREE public festival
Sunday, September 18: FREE public festival
Get your tickets for the Grand Tasting here. Space is limited!
Be sure to visit the CherryArts Festival at Stanley GRAND TASTING Facebook page for more information!