2017 Cherry Creek Arts Festival: A Recap
15 concerts, food trucks, over 250 artists' booths, and more
People from near and far visited the annual Cherry Creek Arts Festival in Denver to enjoy delicious food, listen to live music, and view the work of amazing artists.
With 15 concerts on the Janus Henderson Investors Main Stage, Arrow Electronics pop-up performances, food trucks, and over 250 artists' booths, there was something for everyone at the 2017 festival!
CherryArts would like to extend sincerest gratitude to all supporters of the Arts Festival this year. Whether you exhibited, volunteered, sponsored, donated funds, participated or simply visited, you helped us "Bring Art to Life" on the streets of Cherry Creek North!
2017 ARTIST AWARD WINNERS:
- Best of Show: Suzanne Schmid, jewelry, booth 78
- 2nd Place: Scott Hildebrandt, mixed media, booth 75
- 3rd Place: Heinrich Toh, printmaking, booth 113
- Merit Awards: David Burton, mixed media, booth 159; Aaron Hequembourg, mixed media, booth 161; David Kammerzell, painting, booth 166; Brice McCasland, mixed media, booth 233; Tony Ortega, printmaking, booth 106
- Juror’s Award: Brian Blackham, painting, booth 119
- Juror’s Award: Adam Crowell, wood, booth 107
- Juror’s Award: Christopher Wagner, sculpture, booth 257
Click here to view the 2017 artist award winners! Subscribe to the CherryArts newsletter and keep up with all things art, education, and culture in Colorado! Simply text “subscribe” to 77453.
Be sure to check out the highlights from the 27th annual Cherry Creek Arts Festival! Using the official hashtags #CherryArts, #BringingArtToLife and more on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, you can view the moments captured by the Cherry Arts team and by visitors to the festival. Whether you were able to attend or not, do take a moment to scroll through all the memories!
Still want to purchase some festival art? Cherry Art Shop! This is an exclusive opportunity for you to access the incredible visual artists that exhibited at the Arts Festival in July in an online year-round setting. So, bring your appetite for art and start shopping at CherryArtShop.org.
P.S. Ready for the next art festival? Save the date for CherryArts Festival at Stanley, September 15-17, 2017!